Friday 24 October 2008

So it starts again

Here are the stats:

Start Weight: 13.12
Goal Weight: 10.7
Mini Goal 1: 12.13

Heaviest: 20st
Lightest: 11.5st (Last year, after doing LL for 5 months)

I came back from a short break at Disneland Paris on Monday 21 October and I knew I had been a pig. I stepped on the scale on Tuesday morning to see my weight had ballooned to 13.12, which means I managed to put on a stone over the last month. I lost 6 stones last year on LL, and by now have put on 2 stones, so i have to draw the line here. My clothes don't fit me anymore and
I have been messing about with all sort of diets and being fed up with them for the last 3 month and obviously got nowhere, but this has shocked me back into action.

I still had some shakes from my previous LL experience left, so I started on them, while contacting my local CD. I am now back in the right frame of mind to tackle this.

It is now Friday and I have been doing a combination of LL shakes, Slim Fast musli bars and one low carb meal a day. Also I am going to the gym 2 -3 times a week. My CD Counsellor has emailed me and we just need to agree on a time for me to see her. So food wise I feel very much in control at the moment.

I can't wait for Tuesday's weigh in. I am determined to limit my visits to the scales to once (at most twice) a week.

This will have to be about a lifestyle change, and the last couple of months made me realise that I haven't broken some of the old patterns yet, so need to go back to basics

No comments: