Tuesday 25 November 2008

CD Meeting tonight

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I updated this. Well, it took me this long to get my medical form signed and make an appointment with my CD Counsellor, not helped by having had to look for a new job, which was quite a daunting task with the present climate in the job market. And I think I used every excuse in the book to keep on eating my comfort foods rather than stick to the low carb eating I planned on.

But tonight is the night of my first appointment. I will start CD tomorrow morning. Am a bit nervous about starting it so close to Christmas, but as I have now outgrown my last emergency pair of trousers, i can't wait to get started.

My weight this morning was 13st 10.5lbs so more or less stable over the last months, but I still feel like I have put on inches over the last couple of weeks, despite my efforts at the gym.

I will get my official start weight tonight and then prepare myself for a few days of misery of carbs withdrawal symptoms.

No comments: