Thursday 4 December 2008

On the schoolrun

Just as I was driving the kids to school this morning I had one of my "feeling deprived" moments. I heard an advert for bogof schocolate on the radio and thought how I would love to just go and buy it and eat it and isn't it horrible that I can't have any. Funny enough the moment passed quite quickly and I was mentally stepping out of the situation and analyising what the result of this indulgence would have been. Putting on more weight, possibly bursting out of the last pair of size 16 trousers that fit me and I actually like being slimmer and being able to do my trousers up without suffocating so I decided not to dwell on feeling deprived but instead focus on the good that is coming out of this diet, which I chose after all. And amazingly it worked. I feel that I am really in a good place at the moment.

I was so in two minds as to whether to start this diet just before Christmas but it is definitely the right decision

No comments: