Wednesday 3 December 2008

1st Weigh In

Yeah, I lost 7 lbs in my first week.
I am really happy with this. My trousers feel looser and I can already see a change in my face (the dreaded double chin that started to make a reapperance is significantly reduced already).

I really enjoy the Cambridge Diet so far, I love the fact that I can have milk in my coffee without having to feel guilty (I am doing SS+) and only really felt really bad on day 2 and 3 and good after that.

I did have a little wobble on Monday evening though. I was under quite a bit of stress and was desperate to resort to old habits of eating to make me feel better/make situation go away/having a magic wand to solve problem, and ended up eating some tuna and a bit of cheese. it was interesting to observe how desperately my body wanted to react with eating to stress, and I know how this on a normal day would have led to contiuous eating throughout the evening. I was just happy that I chose to stop before any real damage was done and was relieved that I still was in ketosis the next day.

So week one over with, week 2 here I come.

1 comment:

Loopsy Loo said...

Hi
Im on day 4, you were very brave starting before Christmas. Good Luck.
Lucy