Saturday 29 November 2008

Pink - What a lovely colour

My ketosis stick was a lovely shade of pink this morning, so I according to the theory I should now be burning fat, and I can surely do with burning some of that. It feels nice being in control again. My trousers already feel a bit looser, which is a great motivator. also from today I can have the lovely bars, which make live just that little bit easier.

I have been rushing around most of the day with the family, and again, find it shocking to realise on how many occasions I would have had something to eat, nibble, drink etc. No wonder I was putting on the pounds lately. It's scary how the mind can play tricks on you. I was convinced I was actually doing ok foodwise and was getting frustrated at not losing but putting on. Only now that I have stepped outside the picture so to speak, do I realise that in fact all these little extras must have added up to an awful lot and it's probably only been thanks to me going to the gym that I haven't put on any more.

Off to watch x-factor now, minus the popcorn...

No comments: