Friday 28 November 2008

Day 3 - and still on track

Wow, day 3, and finally I am starting to feel better, think I must be getting into ketosis. I was absolutely famished most of last night and this morning, but just around lunchtime it just went away. Just in time, I have to say as it was my son's Christmas fair today (they're always early) and I am just so happy that I avoided all the pitfalls. it's scary to think about though how much I probably would have normally eaten. Mince pie here, mulled wine there, oh, another mince pie.

I am so happy I started this now even with Christmas round the corner, at least it means I will probably be a stone lighter by Christmas rather than having already put on half a stone from all the stuff I normally tend to eat round this time.

My CD Counsellor gave me some ketostix and said I should test on Saturday morning. So I will know tomorrow.

No comments: